curlyinco

5.17.2007

okie dokie.

so i know that this is a sad tail of a diary, but it is closed to the public for a reason. there isn't any fun stuff in here.

so here's the deal - my day sucked. BEYOND sucked.

it started out with e waking up on the ABSOLUTE wrong side of the bed. whining and crying - CRYING and more crying the entire day. i heard v scream once, didn't think much of it, until lunch when i saw a ring of teeth on his left hand.

nice.

then i witnessed her going to bit him - her reasoning? he is pulling my hair and hurting me so i will show him! nice :(

then off to the rat race today - and i really felt it. I have two businesses and just do not think i will be able to survive if i have to deliver every single order. i just can't handle it. and from now on, it's a $25.00 delivery fee for shirts or I mail it.

and then, my parents. i love them because i haev to right now. but i am seriously almost in tears. actually, i am in tears. they are so difficult sometimes and yet they are my parents.

i think my dad is annoyed that my kids are there twice a week. like i am not running a legit business (i have made 2,500 to date, and that is like everything i have made in 5 years in 1 quarter)

we have ants. i mean lots o ants.

the hoa is being a PITA and that is putting it lightly, but i got in a pissing match with them, resigned as president and one old biddy KEPT SENDING ME EMAILS even after i requested that they either communicate with me through REL or by ccin'g other people. i want records of how shitty they are treating me for the lawyer.

what is wrong with me? it's like i need an attitude adjustment. i am positive the mom's board that i belong to is tired of hearing me bitch - and it seems as if it has been constant lately.

you know, maybe this boils down to i had no clue that kids would do this to my spiritual being and my marriage and my esteem and my physical appearance, and my patience and , etc. etc, etc.

i feel rotten for thinking this, but man, i am having a hard time today. and i just need a break.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    ((((hug)))) I'm so sorry your stresses are so overwhelming right now.
    If you ever need a getaway I'll be your cohort.

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    I hate ants!

    This entry is over a month old. How are you doing?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home