curlyinco

5.07.2007

I know that everyone has their bad days....

but man. I feel like some sort of mpd person lately - i am happy with my life. period. i am not happy with some tiny aspects of it -

1 - the house. the house must go. sold, rented, burned, it must go. ;)
2 - my belly. my beautiful son stretched my belly from here to ireland. it is huge, flabby and now just FAT. I have been trying to do somethign about it, but i am quite unsuccessful at this at this point in my life. I seriously think i would be much happier with a slightly flatter tummy. (as i say typing instead of doing pilates)

Really that's all that's on my mind today - but the tummy thing, it's like having a ball and chain stuck to me 24/7. i wish my body responded to exercise and diet right now, (and see, a shrink would laugh at me b/c they would say, you must let go of the anger you have for having cancer)

maybe i will just go for acupuncture and hope it will help :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home