curlyinco

5.07.2007

crazy busy!

WOW - where does the time go? I have been UBER busy and don't even know what I have been busy with. Is that bad?

Let's see.....getting a site together for my sister's raffle, that has taken a ton of time up b/c i have NO FREAKIN CLUE how to get the stupid paypal button to work. The damn thing keeps jacking up. I am not happy with it, and have hubby taking a look at it.

i have fewer hours to be online these days, it makes me sad, but then makes me very happy b/c my business is rockin, so that means less time on the internet and with kiddos. While i am sad, i am also happy as this is allowing me to keep a part of ME and make me a better mom by keeping me happy inside.

Anyway, just a lil shout out today. hope everyone is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home