curlyinco

4.09.2007

Dude...wtf.

so my MIL is throwing my nephew a birthday party next weekend.

Now, I understand that she isn't my mom, and I am not her daughter, but the MOST that she has offered for my children is maybe making a dessert (which is usually taken care of by me b/c I am the mom duh!) that's it. Not bringing food, not drinks, NOTHING. And now she is going off and throwing a full blown birthday party for her grandson?

and she didn't even call v on his birthday much less give him anything - W.T.F?!?!?!?? come to think of it, she didn't give him anything when he was born either - oh wait, i got one blanket. yup.

Oh, and we were told that we are expected to come to easter in palm springs next year b/c she is renting a house for a week so that we dont' have to pay for anything other than flights (hmmmmm...that freakin' sounds familiar - oh yea!! THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID THIS LAST TIME!!!)

dude. hurt feelings all around. *tear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home