curlyinco

3.28.2007

New Rules for business

Unless you are a GOOD friend of mine, good as in like you are reading this blog, or you actually converse with me on occasion, I will no longer be offering discounts to you. Period.

I can't believe how badly people try to take advantage of others in business. It is sad really. Kate - I like your idea of a forum for business owners as there are so many challenges that you face, and as a business owner, no one to talk to about it.

The short of it is that i MUST get my photography website up and FAST. That way I can point everyone to that site and then they can decide if they want to come to me or not and i won't have to negotiate prices and structure AFTER they have already verbally agreed to pricing :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home