curlyinco

5.09.2007

Fund Raising is hard work.

Last night we had a fund raiser for my sister - and it was a cookie lee party. I have been doing some soul searching and have found that cookie lee isn't for me. they have a HUGE Profit on their products (50%!!) and it is good stuff, but man, I just can't take 8 hours out of my day with my kids to do this. At least with my design stuff, I can be on the floor with them designing things and photography only takes two hours (at most) so I think I am going to have to make a decision for my family and for me.

So, you ask, what's so hard about this? Well, my upline is a good friend from high school - she will be disappointed in me, and well - disappointment is the WORST thing ever (IMHO) but as a mom, she must understand that i have other means of bringing in money that are 1 - more lucrative and 2 - less time away from the home.

With that being said, we raised $300 for my sister last night, which rocks. I am very happy about that.

and today I am just blah - I think some of my friends snuck off to the zoo today and I wasn't invited so i will sit around and sulk all day LOL. I have things to do, but getting out with the kids would have been nice.

I have to get the checks cashed, and then I also have to go to the discount bakery - a friend of mine posted on the board about this - and I totally forgot about those places. Well, we got some very expensive bread for 1/2 off - which ROCKS and it was fresh stuff too. What a way to save money!! :) now we can eat whole oat breads for the cost of the cheap shit i have been buying.

oh, and did i mention that my lil boy has devil horns lately!?!? He is soo damn funny. so i am sitting here typing, and there is a phone in my lap. he is trying to sneakily grab the phone while staring at me in the eyes hoping I won't notice, all the while he is smiling at me with this devilish grin - LMAO and now he went to sit on his sister's lap - how freakin cute!!!

Okay, that's enough rambling for me today. Enjoy the weather!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home